The bell sleeve



















Top: SheInside// Denim: H&M// Heels: Forever 21// Coat: H&M


I absolutely love this look because it has so many trends in it without being too much! (Well, I don't think so..hahah). I also am in favor of anything that is majority black but here are some of the trends that are so cute and everywhere right now! ***There is a section at the bottom with all my favorites!

1. Bell sleeve tops! In my opinion, you must own at least 1 awesome bell sleeve top. They can look very chic or very boho and laid back at the same time. Below is some inspo straight from Pinterest. 


2. Floral Kicks! These heels were a major score at Forever 21and I will be wearing them non stop. The colors in the floral are so fresh with greens and pinks. What I am really loving though is the floral boot trend. I know Winter is almost over but there are definitely some floral boots you can wear into Spring. Below is some inspo straight from Pinterest.





3. Faux fur Moto Jackets! Another SCORE! I got this at H&M for $38 and the original price was lost $100 and I can really tell. When I wear this jacket I am SO WARM!!!! Almost too warm sometimes but I love the moto look of it. It adds an edge to a girly outfit! Below is some inspo straight from Pinterest.




4. Black and White Stripes! ARE EVERYTHING.. Could be your shoes, all the way up to a sick hat, black and white stripes are the best. To me they have such a modern and refreshing look. Below is some inspo straight from Pinterest.









post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment