BASICS

 

This whole look is full of go-to basics that I wear all the time. The t-shirt crop with a little bit of mesh to make it edgy goes with everything and I wear it with everything. These boyfriend jeans are my favorite and I snagged them at Forever 21 a while back for $25. In the same shopping spree I also snagged this sweater. It is the perfect length and is so light and airy while keeping me a little warmer than usual. The flats I got from Payless for half off at $20. I had been eyeing them for a while and was so excited to get them because they really are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.








 
Crop: Marshalls
Denim: Forever 21 (sold out)
Flats: Payless
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Earrings: NastyGal (old)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
 
 
-CC <3

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment