About Me

Hi :)
My name is Casey Cole Underwood and I am a small town girl from Ohio who loves fashion, sunshine and food.
Yep, I said food. I am about to start my second year of college to obtain a Masters in dietetics. One day I will be a registered dietician helping people become healthier and happier. That I am excited about.
Ohio is not exactly the fashion capital of the world (haha) so sometimes it is hard to dress the way I want without looking inappropriate to the public whom the majority of do not understand the latest trends.
BUT I have a real passion for fashion that I would love to be able to share with you.
I hope you enjoy :)
I could not agree more with Rachel and that is why I love fashion so much. I hope to make new friends and meet new fashion lovers like me as I begin in the big world of blogging. Here is some random information about me to hopefully help you get to know me better.
 
People Who Inspire Me
Christine Andrew
Rachel Zoe
Sarah Tondello
Alyson Haley
Rachel Parcell
Giuliana Rancic
Betsey Johnson
 
Im on the red carpet. Whose dress will I be wearing?
Elie Saab
Armani
Dior
 
Favorite Shops
Target
JC Penny
Nordstrom
Forever 21
H&M
Victoria's Secret
Macys
Nastygal
StyleSaysShop
Windsor
Baublebar
Stella & Dot
many more......
 
Favorite Food
Macaroni and Cheese(has been since I can remember)
 
Favorite Part of an Outfit
Shoes or Jewelry
 
Favorite Summer Activity
Swimming and 'Picnicking'
 
 

- CC
 
 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment