weekend wear




So I’m back. Phew. School starts on Monday and things have been crazy trying to get all my ducks in a row. I will be taking 16 hours and working two jobs so that’s going to be fun! hahaha  Summer has saaaaadly come to an end for me….is it ever really long enough?

I’ve had time to think about this blog and I have gotten a lot of new ideas that I am going to start trying soon. My goal is to have some kind of post every single day. :) I’m pretty excited.

OVERALLS are the BEST! Especially for the weekend because you can really just throw them on over any kind of top. They would even be cute with a bathing suit.  OR even with a blazer and some fierce heels.








T: Marshalls , similar
Overalls: AE , long version
Sandals: Victoria’s Secret
Headband: Target
Rings: Old Navy
Bracelets: Forever 21





post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment