Girly Stripes :)


I loved every minute in this outfit. Girly and sporty is one of my favorite looks and I think that pairing this baseball tee with this flouncy trumpet skirt did just that. I had been looking for a great trumpet skirt for a long time and guess where I found this one???? TARGET! I know you’re not surprised haha. The fit of this skirt is very good and it is very well made. I also love the pops of color with the neon orange stitching on the top and the lime green straps on my flops. This is kind of a crazy outfit but it definitely shows my personality. Hope you like it J





Top: Forever 21  Skirt: Target   Flops: Old Navy 
Bracelets: white rubber chain(Target) neons(Forever 21)
 
 
 
 
your welcome for this picture!! hahah mwah
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment