skater skirt

 
 
 

Ok so I saw these Zara booties on someone’s Instagram and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, but they were already sold out online……nooooo…….The search began.

I have an app called Poshmark where thousands of fashionable ladies sell their sometimes new and used things. It is very similar to an EBay but it is just for fashion purposes. There are parties you can join all the time to showcase the items you are trying to sell and it is a lot safer than EBay because the person you are buying from never sees your payment information. My username is jb_fashion if you are interested in shopping my closet :)
Anyways, I found these booties after a girl had worn them one time for a party and didn’t like the way the felt so she was selling them. I am so glad she did because I got so many compliments on these and I love the way they look and feel. Can I just obsess for a minute about how amazing ZARA shoes are? I mean my goodness. Comfortable, unique, edgy, classy, and well-made are just a few adjectives that can describe ZARA shoes.
 






 
Crop Top: ASOS
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (sold out, LOVE THESE )
Bracelet: Forever 21
Skirt: Gift
Heels: ZARA
 
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment