Shades of PINK

 
Hello :)
It has been a while but I am back and ready for action. Hope you like :)
Btw, I just recently purchased MAC "Candy Yum Yum." ...I am OBSESSED! I could wear it 'all day erryday.'





 
********
 
Okay, so how hard is it to find the right pair of boyfriend jeans? I dont know about you, but I could not find a pair for the longest time. Forever 21 kind of saved my life when they came out with these, but the only problem is....they stretch out a lot after 5 minutes of wear. Mine are currently in the dryer as we speak in my attempt to try and shrink them a bit, but other than that situation, I love them :)
 
Here are some I have had my eye on. Any suggestions?
 
 
********
 


 
Necklace: ModCloth
Lips: MAC "Candy Yum Yum"
Blazer: Forever 21 (old)
Denim: Forever 21 (sold out)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old)
Sandals: Zooshoo
Earrings: AEO  ("E" for Eric. My man ;)
Purse: Nasty Gal (sold out)
 
 
-CC <3

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment