flower power



This was the ‘funnnnest’ outfit to wear! I love the bold black and white colors with a red lip! ;) I just felt so fun in this! Hope you like!! So far, last week, I met my goal of doing two posts per week, so let’s see if that can happen again! haha….but like I said, it is all I can think about. Just not enough hours in the day. lol Sometimes I wish I was one of those types of people who get up early and have their breakfast and coffee in their pajamas before they  get ready, but that is not me at all.
When I eat breakfast, most of the time it is something that I can eat while running out the door and driving. I know that is really bad and I need to get out of the habit of having one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my banana but I just cannot bring myself to get out of my cozy bed to sit there and eat breakfast when I could be sleeping. hahah I am more the type that wakes up and doesn’t even remember getting ready because I pretty much do it in my sleep. I guess that’s college for ya…hahah. (funny little side story: My friend had a bowl of oatmeal between her legs driving to school the other day and went into a ditch while eating her oatmeal.  Luckily she got out of the ditch and was able to make it to school unharmed and enjoy the rest of her oatmeal hahahahah..we have breakfast problems!!)










So my eyes are really squinty in many of these pictures becuase I was having really bad allergies!! lol. Like the air was making my eyes water like crazy and yes, I was riding my cousins penny board becuase she made me try it and I loved it! At first, I was really scared to fall but she showed me how and it was really fun! ;)

 
Skirt: CHOiES
Heels: ASOS
Purse: NastyGal (sold out)
Flower ring: Charming Charlie's
Earrings: American Eagle
Bracelet: ChicNova
 
 
Bible study was great tonight. We talked about how as Christians, we should not do anything to compromise someone else's struggles even if it is not a struggle for us! Very true and eye opening! That's the very very condensed version of our study, but if you want to know more you can e-mail me: underwood.caseycole@gmail.com! feel free :)
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment