sporty girly girl

I got this skirt about two weeks ago from H&M and I have worn it a lot since then! It feels so good and I love the ribbed texture. It adds to the depth of the look without looking too formal but it could also be dressed up with wedges and a nice top. AND of course it is WHITE! Everything I have been wanting to put on lately is black and white lol….idk what it is but I am just going with it…what type of style or colors do you feel yourself drawn to without thinking??




 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here are 10 white skirts that I am loving right now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Top: Forever 21 (sold out, cute here and here)
Skirt: H&M
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Purse: Nasty Gal (old)
Sandals: Rocket Dog via (Gabe's)

-CC<333

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment