lace and cookies




I love this romper so much! I wore it as a cover up and it was so cute and light. I scored it from Windsor on MAJOR SALE which I was very excited about! I was also very excited about The Great American Cookie that I was chowing down on at the end of this photo shoot. :)

 
 


 I just got back from vacation and I must say it was a very refreshing week. I think I put makeup on twice. hahaha. We went to Fall Creek Falls, Tennessee, and stayed in a big log cabin right on the top of a mountain :)….I will have pictures soon! It was amazing! I definitely prefer an adventurous vacation over a luxurious vacation if I had to choose!

Romper: Windsor
Sandals: Rocket Dog
Hat: Target
Earrings: Inspired (local boutique) 



post signature



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment