rompin'




I have been faced with so many tough decisions lately and I am so glad that I know where all my priorities stand! It is so hard knowing what to say ‘yes’ to and what to say ‘no’ to. I find myself wanting to say ‘yes’ to everything! If you are like me, my advice is to think about what things are the most important to you and base your decisions on whatever those are. That is what I did and it has changed my attitude about everything :)!
The semester is winding down and I have started studying for finals! :)….We just threw my dad a surprise 50th birthday and it was a hit! He did not expect anything and we had a great time.

I got this romper on sale at ASOS a while back. I loved it with a tank and sandals and I love it with long sleeves and boots! I hope it gives you some inspiration! I am vowing to not buy another thing for myself unless it is a romper or jumpsuit hahaha! Unless of course it is a basic need! But I am going to try! lol. The purpose is because I always gravitate towards them when I look at my closet.










Necklace: Target
Sunglasses: Nasty Gal


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment