Red Bomber












Top: ASOS// Bomber: Missguided// Boots: Forever 21 (old)// Skirt: Windsor

Guys, it was so close. Spring was almost in full swing but winter is back. I have been so busy the past few weeks. I have been commuting an hour to and from work, had my wisdom teeth cut out, and add that to everything else in life. haha. But I will say that this bomber has come in HANDY. It is pretty warm which has been great to wear in the mornings and on colder days over a t-shirt like this. I also love this with leggings and tennies!

You all really need a RED bomber! 
You will feel like you can do anything, which you can by the way ;)!
Hope you all are having a great week so far! If you have any questions let me know :) 




post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment