Fall festivities with a Go To piece

 

I forgot to take pictures with my purse which was nudeish brown snake skin and added the final touch but oh well haha. My boyfriend’s sister had her junior homecoming and I enjoyed a day of taking pictures and hanging out with a little bit of football watchin’.  I just love that this outfit could be worn anywhere and be perfectly appropriate. I have had this peplum top for a few years now and it is definitely a go to piece during all the seasons of the year. What is your GO TO piece that you always end up wearing? haha We all have them! Hope you enjoy J









Top: Green Envelope 
Denim: Big Star via Buckle 
Necklace: Old Navy  
Midi ring: Lulu's
Boots: Target
 
 
 
 
Here is just a little look at my day yesterday!
Two great friends! Oh how I miss these days of dressing up in nothing but sequins! haha
Beautiful inside and out!
 

 
 
Our team won the game with a last minute field goal. As you can see...
 
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment