Zig-zags


The oversized cardigan is a huge fall trend right now and I scored this amazing one at Gabriel Brothers(like a consignment shop) for less than $10. Telling you how much I love it would be an understatement. I will probably be wearing this a lot in the next few months  lolol……THESE BOOTS are new from Michael Antonio and I am loving the ‘simpleness’ of them. Guess how much I paid for these boots?????? (tell you later on in the post) Also, I was thrilled when my new cardigan went perfectly with my brand new earrings from ShamelesslySparkly on Etsy. Check her out, there is some really good statement pieces in her shop. Hope you enjoy :)) Have you guys found any great bargain items lately??

 








Top: Gabriel Brothers 
 Denim: Target 
Boots: Michael Antonio ($23!!!!!! :)) on AMAZON) 
Earrings: Shamelessly Sparkly (They used to be on Etsy but have now moved to their own site)
Jewelry: Gabriel Brothers
 
 
 
Perseverance is key. Keep telling this to myself as I try to make it through the fall semester of my sophomore year in college. I could not do it without God who has helped me so much through every step of the way. If you want to know how to have this relationship with God feel free to e-mail me at underwood.caseycole@gmail.com. Thanks for reading :)
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment