This sweater is a hoot...


Isn’t this sweater just a hoot? hahah I had to do it….I felt so happy in this outfit and I am especially excited about this post because I love the way the pictures turned out. Something about the white background makes it pop and I love the shadows in some of the pictures of me on the background. A new camera is at the top of my Christmas wish list because I also enjoy photography just as much as I do style so that is where I am coming from about the pictures haha.

 This sweater was about $10 bucks at Gabriel Brother’s and I got so many compliments on it. TEN DOLLARS.  I love the owl character and I paired it with a pencil skirt and heels for church but it could be worn with anything. I love this pencil skirt also because of the green color that is a major trend for fall and winter this year.  I hope that maybe one day my outfits can inspire someone else or just be enjoyable to others like me! Enjoy :)








Sweater: Gabriel Brothers find :)
Skirt: Forever 21 
Shoes and Bracelet: Target
Necklace: Gift but from Forever 21
Earrings: Mod-Cloth
 
 
 
 
These past few weeks have been nuts but God has been there for me every step of the way. He is constantly leading me where I need to be and it is the most amazing feeling knowing that he is in complete control. Sometimes I read this verse and say it out loud to remind myself of this in tough times and all my worry goes away immediately. Hopefully it can do the same for you one day...
 
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
 
-CC


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment