Neon


It has been a while. I haven’t been posting because of finals week. I had so much work pile up out of nowhere and I am finally done with the fall semester of my sophomore year. Words cannot describe how happy and relieved I am!!! Phew…

Now, where were we….this outfit was pictured almost two weeks ago on a cold rainy day. The best purchase of the season so far has been these leather jeggings from Windsor!! Unfortunately, by the time I got around to show them, they are sold out. But asos has some great leather bottoms right now. Hope the Holidays are going good for you all :))







 
Top: Forever 21 (old, love this, and this)
Bottoms: Windsor (sold out, love these )
Flats: Windsor (sold out, these are cute )
Hat: Gabriel Brothers ( similar )
Midi Ring: Lulu's
 
 
Will have Christmas posts coming very soon :)
 
-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment