essentials: hats and coats

It has been so cold here and when I was taking these pictures it was 17 degrees with a wind chill that felt like -17 degrees but I could not go without blogging this outfit. I love the pop of bright blue and neon pink with leather and the white snow just made it look even better.

I had my eye on these boots for a very long time, even before Thanksgiving but I just could not bear to pay the retail $130 so I waited patiently and I snagged them at Urban Outfitters for $100. I know it is not cheap but these boots are just as amazing as I had dreamed they would be. So comfortable and I love how they just blend in with the leather pants and hey, I saved $30 :)

My coat, on the other hand, was a complete steal at Gabriel Brothers and I have not taken it off since I bought it in November. It was originally $130, the tag read $70, and after pondering for a few days on whether or not this coat was the one, I went back to get it and found out it was only $40....I was beyond happy and it even has a little bling on one arm. The brand is Rocawear and it is so warm. Hope you like :)














Top: Forever 21 (old, similar)
Pants (my favorite leather bottoms): Windsor
Spike Bracelet: Chicnova
Watch: Target (old, love this)
Earrings: Windsor (old)
Hat: Gabes (old, similar, love this)
Coat: Rocawear
Ring: Old Navy



-CC




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment