leather suede and snow

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season and start to the new year! I had such a good time hanging out with friends and family and enjoying all the delicious treats :) For Christmas I got a new camera and I have not put it down since. The quality is so much better than my old camera and it is much easier to use....which means..lots more pictures!!!
 
My favorite part about this skirt is the leather band around the top. It just makes it perfect and it is on sale right now at Windsor for $13!!!! The over the knee boots I am wearing are now my all time favorite pair of boots EVER! Enjoy :)


 
 


 

 







 
Scarf: Christmas gift
Skirt: Windsor
Boots: CHOiES (also in blue and oxblood)
Ring: Inspired
Hat: Gabes
Earrings: Christmas gift
 
 
p.s. I was freeeeezing during these pictures haha and there is something weird with my tights on one leg so ignore that! :)
 
-CC<3
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment