Leopard

 
            I am just going to go ahead and say that I wish I had time to blog so much more. I sit in class and draw pictures and think of things that I want to post all the time but my schedule right now is just not allowing me to do so. I am gone from my house every single night from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. …School, work, gym, all while thinking about outfits and plans for blog posts!  My health is a very big priority so I exercise for at least an hour every day and with the schedule I have it does not leave much time for studying which I also have to fit in. Basically, I would say I am a pretty busy person.  hahah But I never stop thinking about blogging! I just had to share that. My goal from here on out is to do 2 outfits or posts per week on my blog! Let’s see what I can do ;).......and I can't figure out hot to get that tiny floating picture off of here ??? ignore that hahah!



 

 
 
Dress: Phillip Lim for Target (old, but you can still find some on Ebay)
Boots "Chinese Laundry, Gladly" : Urban Outfitters , (also at LuLu's and 6pm
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)
Clutch: Charming Charlie's
Earrings: Nicnic jewelry
 
Joshua 1.9 1 Bible Verse

-CC


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment