Easter's edgy lace

 

Hey guys :)…late as usual, here is my Easter outfit from last Sunday haha! If words could only describe how in love I am with this dress….these pictures were taken after a very long morning and day of sitting and playing so I am sorry that my dress is a little bit wrinkled. Just ignore that lol. 

Also, as usual, ASOS does it again! Not only that, but I got it on sale for $34!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 50% off.

I do not normally gravitate towards things that are very lacey but this dress was screaming my name. I think it is the perfect combination of romantic and edgy. The lace is beautiful and then the metallic color blocked stripes just give it that pop of color with an edge. I struggled to find a bright blue simple heel that was in my price range but I think the nude looks great.

The accessories made this look. It is a little bit hard to tell in pictures but this Target opal bracelet was so striking and had light purple and blue iridescence to it. My earrings were the same stone also.  And then my lip color was a ‘coraly’ orange that went perfect with the orange tones in the dress. Then, my sunglasses were another pop that went perfect with the lilac purple! Thank you Forever 21 for that ;)

I am so excited for summer and I cannot wait for those days when I wake up and am outside for what feels like all day long. From the daylight until the sun goes down just laughing and being with friends :)….what are you looking forward to the most?








 

And now……..introducing…………..my man, Eric, to the blog talking about menswear for special occasions.

For Easter like you see with Eric, I think it is one of those times when men can get away with wearing something fun that they normally wouldn’t. Like these vibrant colors of Eric’s button up. On Easter, a man should have fun with a bright colored tie or shirt, depending on how dressy you want to look. Life is too short to wear boring clothes, guys.

For any other holidays, I think that with men, less is more. A crisp white dress shirt with crisp black pants would be a standout at any party even if it doesn’t seem very flashy. One of my pet peeves about menswear is when some wear pants that do not fit. Really try to invest in a few great pairs of pants for special occasions that fit very nicely. Make sure they don’t sag in the wrong places and are not too long. (and this goes the same for women about making sure things fit properly, this is just one of my pet peeves hahahah)

 

 




 
Her look:
Dress: ASOS
Heels: Payless (old)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bracelet: Target
Ring: Charming Charlie's
 
His look:
Shirt: J Crew (old)
Pants: Kohls (old)
Shoes: Sperry
Watch: Fossil
Sunglasses: RayBan

 
 
 
-CC <3

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment