F L O R A L :)


I got so many comments and compliments on this kimono from Forever 21! I fell in love with the colors and I also plan to wear it over my bathing suit on vacation in a few weeks :)……this skort…omg…..I have been hunting for a good quality white envelope skort for a very long time and I finally found ‘the one’ at express. It is very well made and fits perfectly. All the other ones I found were thin and completely see through……SEE THROUGH CLOTHING IS MY OTHER BIGGEST PET PEEVE EVER!! Like why would you make something that you can only wear underwear underneath, see through??? Urg. Anyways, hope you like :)











 
Kimono: SOLD out :(!! Forever 21 has some really cute ones that are cheap, and not so much cheap, I LOVE NastyGal's kimono's.
Skort: Express (I snagged in the store for $40 ;))
Sandals: ZooShoo
Earrings: Target
Necklace: Etsy (IN LOVE)
 
 
-CC <3
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment