Nothing to wear?

THE COLOR BLACK. Need I say more. If you ever have one of those mornings when you cannot find anything to wear in a closet full of clothes, go for black. Even just a black t-shirt can look sleek and classy with a good pair of skinnies and a heel. Don’t ever think that black is boring because sometimes it looks way more intriguing than any bright color. AND believe me, I am a lover of some bright color hahah but black will never go out of style. Especially a fun dress like this one with caged detail.



 
 
I wore this dress this one time but the next time I wear it, will probably be over jeans or shorts or tights because it was a little short for my taste. I always wear these undergarments under any flouncy dress I wear, just to be safe! I am not trying to pull a Marilyn Monroe anytime soon! hahaha 




 
 
Below is me admiring a little wasp that was trying to join the photoshoot and the picture turned out kind of cool haha. FUN FACT: I have never been stung by anything but a sweat bee so I am very cautious around all the flying, buzzing things with stingers.
 

 
Dress: SheInside
Wedges: OLD (similar here, expesnsive but amazing here)
Lips: MAC "Candy Yum Yum"
Clutch: Nasty Gal (OLD, similar here)
 
T.G.I.F.
-CC<3

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment