red dress

 
 
 
 
There is nothing better than a bright red sundress. Mine has a touch of leather which is kind of what made me like it in the first place. I actually didnt make the decision to buy this one hahahah.....I showed my boyfriend two dresses. One was a darker blue with some silver sequins and the other was this little red number, and he chose this one! So I went with it....Hope you like :)
 
I thought this was appropriate with the 4th of July right around the corner. Hope you have an amazing holiday. Don't have too much fun ;) 
 
Beauty talk: It was so hard for me not to wear a bright red lipstick with this dress, but I ended up loving the nude shiny lip which is so not like me. I am lipstick obsessed but I wanted something different. Any other suggestions on something I could try makeup related? :)
 
 
 
 





 
Dress: ASOS (sold out)
Heels: Shoe Republic via Style Up Girl
Earrings: Baublebar (sold out)
 
 

post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment