4TH OF JULY...EMBROIDERED


 
Happy Independence Day everybody!!! :) This outfit set is one of my all time favorites from Duck and Dressing which is linked below.

So I started watching Duck Dynasty when it first came out and I just fell in love with the families and I haven’t stopped watching it since. The Robertson family and my family have so much in common and I love them all! Willie and Korie have a daughter named Rebecca and she started Duck and Dressing!!! There is nothing I love more than a new item of clothing but supporting great people while doing it feels even better! You should head on over to her store now à DUCK AND DRESSING








 

Top: Blu Pepper via Duckand Dressing
Bottom: Blu Pepper via Duckand Dressing
Heels: Steve Madden via Zappos
Purse: Target (old)
Necklace: Etsy
Sunglasses: Rayban
Bracelets: Charming Charlie’s, Chicnova, and Macy’s (out of stock)
 
 
 
LET FREEDOM RING! 


post signature







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment