bows and stripes




I love it when I find an outfit post on my computer that I forgot about! haha!

I got this romper during the winter on major sale from ASOS and I was very pleased with it :)! I think I paid $15 and it was originally $48! That is one thing about me that might be a good FUN FACT: I will rarely buy something that is not on sale or has some kind of discount! I also buy things out of season a lot because they are so cheap. It is a good way to shop sometimes because you can score some really good stuff! hahah

P.S…… I LOVE BLACK – WHITE – & PINKS – TOGETHER!


Romper: ASOS (sold out)
Heels: Target (old)
Bracelet: Chicnova




This song will get stuck in your head! I am OBSESSED! It is so cute!! I hope you like it!



post signature



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment