geometric fruit



One of my favorite looks of the summer so far! There is nothing better than a good pair of jeans and a T! These boyfriend jeans are so comfortable and the rips hit me in the right places. I got this T from the Zara sale and I am obsessed with how geometric the print is. Especially that it is a pineapple! I am loving  the fruit print trend that is going on right now! I think it is adorable, and especially for a future dietitian(me) :)! I am always trying to incorporate more fruit into my diet. haha!

It was a really hot day but I was going to a movie, so this was perfect! Cool, comfortable, yet fun and relaxed!

Check out my Instagram this week for a lot of fun vacation pics :)


Top: Zara (sold out)
Jeans: Forever 21 (old)
Flower ring: Charming Charlie’s
Crisscross Ring: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: Chicnova, Charming Charlie’s





For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 

This is what it is all about! It is such a powerful verse that I have used so many times in my life to remind myself why I need to always be thankful, help explain to others how to believe, and give myself peace in the midst of 'wordly' chaos!   

post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment