fall faves

Happy Hump Day everyone! Here are some of my absolute favorite things for this fall! I plan on buying all of them as I save up the cash! hahaha Between life and buying textbooks, I am on a 'have to have it' budget! hahah College life is so awesome and so challenging at the same time. I love all my classes so far and I am really starting to get to know more people and network. Did I mention that another girl and I are the media directors of our Dietetics group? Yup :) That's me! I am in charge of Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter updates on the daily. I love it :)

What do you do that is special to you that you love? 
And, which one of these things should I buy first??? HELP




Prima Donna Necklace and Bracelet


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33



post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment