peaches and cream


I hope everyone has had a very productful week and is ready for a fun filled weekend! :) I know mine is packed full of things….work, class, hair app., football game to see my cousin walk in the homecoming court, for Friday. Saturday, yoga, core class, Zumba, boyfriends cousins rugby game, taking pictures of my cousins before their first and last homecoming dance(one is 9th grade, the other is 12th), then shooting videos with my man for our YouTube page, party time, oh and somewhere in there I have to study and do homework. Sunday, I will be going to North Carolina to enjoy a One Direction concert with my cousin. She got the tickets for her birthday and asked me to go with her. Then, Monday, it’s back to school……..Let’s just go ahead and change ‘enjoy’ to ‘omg omg omg I can’t believe I am going to be seeing One Direction up really close and we might get to meet them and I might shed tears….’ hah…embarrassing I know, but I don’t care :) hahah

This outfit just reminds me of peaches and cream lolol! After looking at these pictures, I realized that it looks like I am not wearing a top. My orange crop blends in with my skin hahaha. In person, it is neon orange so I am not sure why this happened but I still love it. I always talk about how the less time I have, the better the outfit I choose. I am not sure why this is, but the more time I have, I guess I try to fix things that aren't broken and go too far or change too many times. I am not sure why it is, but some of my best outfits have come from 10 minute getting ready times….hahah we all know those I’m sure…..talk to ya soon…hope you like :)







Top: ASTR via Nordstrom (sold out)
Skirt: Forever 21
Vest: ShopRuche
Heels: Prabal Gurung for Target (old)

post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment