fun in neon


I have a few more summer looks coming this week but it has still been pretty hot here in Ohio so I haven’t completely started transitioning  yet! Although, I am very excited to begin the transition into sweaters and boots :)

I have always been drawn to neon colors and I don’t know why but they just make me smile and feel fresh.  This was an extremely hot day and I changed my pink lacey bralette into a bikini right quick. haha! I am going to miss those summer days of laying by the pool without a worry in the world with my peeps.
I hope you guys had an amazing summer because I know I did. After my last summer post I am going to put up a recap of my whole summer in pictures. I love photography and I learn more and more about it every day. Feel free to offer up any suggestions if you have any because I still have sooo much to learn. Well, it is time for me to put the laptop down and watch the new Captain America with the fam. Talk to ya later….:)



Top: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt: Thrifted (old express)
Sandals: Old Navy (last season)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (sold stinkin' out)



post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment