geometric maxi

I hope you all are doing fine and dandy. It has been an end to a great week and I am ready to relax a little bit. I will have to be relaxing a lot because I have a hip flexor injury and it is killing me. I could hardly walk to and from class today without looking like a limping zombie! hahaha

I seriously love this vest so much. I just wear it over everything and it is cream enough that I could wear it most of fall too. It is still available for purchase :)

So I cannot wait to wear hats and ripped boyfriend jeans with big sweater this fall!!!! What trend are you excited to be wearing soon????











Dress: Nasty Gal
Sandals: ZooShoo
Necklace: Etsy (sold out)
Ring: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Forever 21


This song just sums up my life right now! hahaha I just have to say that I never saw the video until tonight and it kind of freaked me out! I was laughing really hard! She shoots missiles from her breasts. Like why???? lol…...ANYWAYS, this song gets me pumped up to keep working hard and not give up. I am not sure why because it is about her leaving a boyfriend but, I have a real problem telling people NO and agreeing to do too many things at once….I see this song as I am strong enough to say that I can’t do it even when I want to. :)


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment