inspo: B & W






The wind was out of control when I was taking these pictures! hahah….It was so much fun. A storm was brewing so this was about 10 minutes before there was an absolute downpour. Taking pictures is one of my favorite parts of blogging. What is one of your favorite parts of blogging?

I love black and white more than any other combination and I always have. It is TIMELESS. I know I have said this before but if you ever cant decide what to wear, go for black/white, or a mixture of both. You will look amazing. (Jeans and a black t-shirt is my absolute go to!) I had a little more fun this time mixing texture and color but it was not hard with a skirt like this one! I am obsessed. I will definitely be wearing it with boots in a few weeks! :)













Shirt: Ralph Lauren via Marshall’s
Skirt: ASOS (sold out L)
Shoes: Windsor
Bag: NastyGal (old, obsessed with this bag)


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment