pink love party




I used to be so picky about what pictures I would post for everyone to see! But, then I realized that I don’t want to seem like every time I do a photo shoot, every picture is perfect lol. I have laughed very hard at some of the pictures I have gotten in the past from just goofing off. Goofing off is who I am and I think that it is about time to show it ;). There are a lot of pictures from today's post because I thought some of them were just too funny not to share!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine’s Day so far. I am cuddled up inside with my boyfriend and family after a day of skating with my boys family and doing a sports photo shoot with some athletes J (AKA Mackenzie and Jenna). The snow is coming down hard and I am loving every little flake that hits the ground or hits me J! I LOVE SNOW! In Ohio, everyone complains about the weather so much but when it snows I love it. Give someone a big hug and tell them how much you love them ;)

Talk to you soon














Sweater: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt: H&M
Heels: Forever 21
Nails: Jamberry 
post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment