Date night



Hey Y'all :)! It has been a while but I have had the busiest time of my life. My mom says that God is preparing me to have a bunch of kids but I don’t know about that! Hahahah I was doing a course load full of science classes, running an organization as President, running a photography business with constant appointments, leading music at youth group, exercising, and making time to spend with loved ones! The hardest thing for me to do was believe it or not, the last one. There were countless times that I had so much homework but I missed my family so much that I had to put it out of my mind and be with them. I am so glad that I did and God knew that I needed to and he helped me EVERY single day. I would not be alive right now if it was not for everyone who helped me. Friends, classmates, family, and strangers through the process were such a blessing to me. God can do amazing things with your life if you let him take charge! 


This was my man and I’s first date night since January and it was also the Friday that school was done! I was so happy and relieved that I did not know what to do with myself. My schedule was staying up until 2-3 every night and getting up at 6 for work and school. When I went home that night I didn’t know what to do with myself! I slept so good :) This skirt was from Nordstrom, ASTR brand but I scored it at Gabes for $25….hahah I love a good deal ;) I went to a bonfire after our date and it was a blast. (smores :)) My point is, if you need something to wear that is versatile and cute, you can never go wrong with a maxi skirt OR a black t-shirt with anything. I cannot stress enough how crucial a black t-shirt can be to a wardrobe. Especially if you want to flatter your body or are taking pictures, black really is the way to go :) Hope you like!




















post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment