sporty cute




Good morning y’all :)! I have been on summer break for a few weeks now but things haven’t slowed down a bit! haha But I love it! My man’s sister and my cousin graduated from high school. Both are leaving in the fall and I must say it is going to be hard but I am so excited for them. Now that I am a senior in college I look back and think about how scared I was the first day of college and now I feel like I know everyone on campus. Moral of the story: College is awesome!!!! lol 

E and I decided to go get something to eat kind of late so I threw on a romper and some tennis. Once again, my hair is in a bun. E and I have so much fun driving and singing to the top of our lungs with the windows down :). I think that you can wear the right pair of tennis with any outfit as long as you dress it down. These are my favorite new kicks from NIKE and you will probably see them on the blog a lot this summer. Here are a few pics to help you see how to wear tennis without gym shorts and no makeup! Hope you like :) (Inspo found via Pinterest. These ladies know how it's done ;))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^







Romper: Forever 21
Denim top: Target (old)
NIKEs: Finishline
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Earrings: Forever 21 (similar here, here, love these!!!!) 




post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment