DENIM


These pictures turned out really cool with the sunset coming through the trees. I have found myself wanting to wear a dress every single day. Especially dresses that are sleek and swingy. A HUGE trend for the summer and fall is DENIM. I have linked some of my favorite denim pieces :).

Confession: I wear these sandals like ALL the time! haha They are so comfortable and go with everything! Sam & Libby is my favorite shoe brand from Target. They really know whats up.

E and I are going to Charleston today for computer help and a day of fun! It has been so cold lately and I woke up this morning to sun shining through my window. I opened the blinds and saw blue skies for the first time since Monday! I was so happy!! I kind of wish I could sit by the pool all day and relax on my day off but I love a good road trip ;) It is almost Friday.....woooo hoooooo!








Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Purse: Target


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment