My Loves!





These are some of my new purchases that I have acquired over time since January. I LOVE all of these things and I definitely encourage buying these. I wrote a few tips below if your interested!
When buying at Misguided, it is sometimes a good idea to size up. I find that their items run small compared to the measurements they have on their size chart. Or they might like things a little tighter than me..lolololol
With the Volcom one piece, the middle is a bit more gaping than I expected. When I am standing up it looks great! There is a little bit of under-boob but not too much. If I lean my shoulders forward at all, there is just a little bit too much cleave for my comfort in the under-boob area so I am going to try to have it altered and moved in a little bit more in this area. But be aware of this if you are interested :)
I am so stoked to wear all of these things this summer! What is your alls favorite thing from this list? Are you going to add any of these to your cart? ;)


Zara Sandals (ON SALE)
Zara Romper
Missguided Scallop Dress
^^^^These weren't available to link below! The rest is there :)
"Life is short, buy the shoes!" ;)


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment