Palms




Crop tops and high waisted pants are one of my favorite combinations! Although, sometimes it can be hard to find the right fit. From my experience of trying a lot of pants, I find that pants with a thicker waistband are more flattering and fit better overall. Obviously, if they are stretchy it will be an easier fit but if the pants aren't stretchy trying on multiple sizes is recommended. Look for that thicker waist band next time you are looking for some pants.
Stretchy pants tend to be less fitted like the ones I have on. The only danger with these pants is looking bigger than you really are because they are baggy. The pants I have on work, because you can see my waist and because black is very forgiving. With fitted pants, make sure that they are not baggy in the front and hit at the right spot on your leg. Pants that hit about an inch above the ankle and pants that go all the way down to the top of the foot are good lengths. If the pants are too high up, they can cut you off and make you look shorter.
I would also like to take this moment to encourage you all to TRY EVERYTHING ON! AND DONT get discouraged if something doesn't fit! If you were going to buy a car, would you just show up and pick the first one you saw?? No, because it might not have everything you need. You would research and look around until you found exactly what you were looking for with everything that you need. CLOTHES ARE THE SAME WAY! I know it seems silly but the way clothes fit can make a really big difference in how you look :)
I am leaving for vacation on Monday so I am off to pack and get my ducks in a row :) Have a wonderful Thursday!







Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Purse: Target
Sunglasses: Thrifted ;)

post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment