SALE SALE SALE



There are so many amazing sales going on right now! I have found that the big sales will hit 4th of July and then about a week or two later, summer stuff will start to go on big sale. This is a great time to
buy those wedges you have had your eye on but were over budget ;). haha. I normally buy summer stuff at the end of summer for cheap and then wear it the next year. That might sound crazy but it really has saved me a lot of $ on things that I love. Missguided is having a huge sale right now!!!! Some of their sandals are $8!!! I am a 6.5 size shoe and I have ordered a US7 from there and they were too big so I got a US6 and they fit perfect FYI. Below are some of my faves from Missguided.


SANDALS - I wish ALL of these were in my closet and they are all on major sale! (I have the 3rd pair from the left and I love them!

DRESSES - SERIOUSLY GORG! :)
OLD NAVY - Online Only - Today, extra 35% off with code: shopsmart

ASOS has tons of new stuff added to sale up to 50% off






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment