hot and hot



















Top: Marshall's
Skirt: Target
Espadrilles: Victoria's Secret


This is definitely one of my favorite ways to dress! I love tank tops and skirts that flow and flounce :) Loose tops can make you look pregnant sometimes so beware but sometimes I just feel like wearing super loose comfy cotton :) It has been sooooo hot lately and I have been putting my hair up any way that I can with as minimal clothing that I can! hahah 
I can't wait for Fall to wear skirts and boots but I am not rushing it by any means! I am one of those people who is late for everything because I refuse change until I have to. I mean come on, I just got used to summer. Anyways, I have tagged some of my FAVORITE skirts and boots/heels below that you don't want to miss out on! They might be on sale this weekend also!

I am so excited to have Monday off. I will say that my heart is heavy for all those that have fought for this country and lost their lives. I know many who have fought and served and there are no words to even express how thankful I am and how blessed we are to live the way we can. Think about those brave souls on Monday!







post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment