Sam hunt's modern hippie


This is what I wore to the Lady A, Sam Hunt, and Kelsea Ballerini concert I went to a bit ago. It was so amazing. I was right beside the stage and less than a foot from all of them. They are 3 of my favorite musicians in country music!!! Sam Hunt was everything I imagined him to be ---> Perfection! I was kind of sad that he didn't touch my hand when it was 2 inches from his but hey....it was an amazing experience. I don't think my hair was blonde enough, my makeup dark enough, or my skin showing enough to grab his attention lol. He favored a certain type of "fan girl" for sure lol. I was very surprised that he was this way but I love him for his insane talent and style of music. I cannot wait to see what he is going to do in the future :) My favorite song of his is off his old mix tape and is my ultimate favorite. Find the link to youtube below!





















Top: Zara
Pants: Zara
Shoes: ALDO
Sunglasses: Francescas 
Rings: Lulus
Lips: Revlon - Merry Melon

Guys, it was about 3 years ago that I discovered Zara and I have been obsessed ever since. I encourage you to check them out and if there is something you can't afford (which is me with everything lolol) keep your eye on it until the big sale. They never announce when they are having a sale and it is never at the same time every year. They just had one towards the beginning of July and I am feeling another one around Thanksgiving so be ready :) Some things that I have wanted really bad have sold out before so be aware of that! I will announce the second I see the sale on Instagram!
Here are some of my favorite things at Zara right now!













You all have a wonderful rest of your day!


THE BEST SAM HUNT SONG OUT THERE! :)) watch some live versions 2!


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment