FRY YAY!


This has been a super rough week but I am ready to get the weekend started :)! I have so much homework to do (like 3 research papers lol) BUT my girlfriends and I are heading wedding dress/bridesmaid's dress shopping tomorrow morning bright and early! I cannot wait for a girls day, it has been too long ;)! Today is a day for homework and preparation for next week...yay! lol But boy do I love Fridays! Especially FRYDAYS!!! (ignore my blue Sam Hunt VIP concert bracelet lol)










TOP: Brickyard Buffalo (gone but might come back?)
Jeans: Marshalls (Jones New York)
Heels: Target (old, Prabal Gurung)

I honestly do not believe in the no white after labor day "rule?" I have always dressed for the weather no matter what season or day it is. Also I think that a white, ripped skinny/boyfriend jean would like great with a pair of boots and a sweater for Fall! Don't follow the rules, there are no rules when it comes to your own style ;)! I have picked out some white denim that I like for Fall and also some tops/sweaters that I think would look good with them when the leaves start to fall and the weather gets cold :) Check it out! Also, my new favorite song below....I AM SO IN LOVE! 


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment