Fall rompers & jumpsuits


I know summer is almost over but I can't let go! Besides when it is almost 90 degrees as far as I am concerned it isn't over yet :) Misguided has great rompers and jumpsuits. The romper was a little bit long for me but I have a pretty short waist. I tagged some below for you all :)
















Romper: Missguided
Sunglasses: Francescas
Sandals: ZooShoo

I have not been wanting to check my Instagram all week during fashion week because I am so extremely jealous of everyone there. BUT obviously I have been checking it non stop!! I have seen some of the coolest runway shows and presentations that I have ever seen before. Tommy Hilfiger was un real. And of course my #1 idol Rachel Zoe was fantastic. I saw so many amazing outfits and I have so many dreams and ideas running through my head. I am truly inspired by how creative people are. What inspires you? 
Here are some cute rompers and jumpsuits. I also love rompers with booties! Try it!



post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment