bout that


Talking trends today. I love a good trend! haha Two of my faves for summer --> fall are below. It has been a crazy week but I am ready to travel to my favorite music city this weekend for the Food & Nutrition Conference Expo! woohoo! Lots to do before I leave tomorrow :)...Going to pack! Follow my time in Nashville via Instagram. Link at the top right of the screen :D







Top: Forever 21--Skirt: Thrifted--Tennis: Nike via Finishline


Some really big trends that were popular this summer are going to continue into fall. A great pair of sharp nikes is a must for your wardrobe! These are some of my favorites for fall below :) A funny graphic t-shirt is ALL THE RAGE right now! I listed some of my favorites from Forever 21 below, but ILY Couture also has some super cute sweatshirts and T's that would be great for layering all year long! ;D IDK why but I think my favorite one is the t-shirt is "preggers" ...I think that is so funny! 


"YES YOU CAN" :)


post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment