neutrals



I will be applying to a dietetic internship THIS WEEK! It has been so much hard work and preparation to get to this point in my life and I could not be more excited and nervous/anxious! I will find out if I get in on the 3rd of April! :D This week is going to be CRAZY! Why not get up and go to a 6:15 cycling class! lol








Sweater: H&M/// Jeans: American Eagle/// Boots: ALDO/// Tee: Target

I love mixing neutrals lately. Black, brown, tan, gray, olive, white, khaki....and more!! Try mixing together some of these colors and see what you think. I already know that khaki and olive colors are going to be one of the biggest spring trends for 2016! I normally gravitate towards the darker neutrals because I don't want to look washed out. I have put some cool neutrals below so you can find something you might have to have ;) I hope everybody had a great SuperBowl Sunday night! :D 






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment