blocked denim skirt

 photo blocked-9-ANIMATION_zpstiix5cvf.gif

















Skirt: H&M (sold out, similar tagged below)/// Top: Missguided/// Shoes: ALDO/// Necklace: Dana Rebecca Designs

      Guys this skirt has been on repeat the past few weeks. I have had these pics forever and I have been meaning to post them for a long time but it is sold out now (sadness). It may still be in H&M stores if you go look there. I bought it around June. I really love this outfit though. I got to have a picnic lunch and wore this all day long. It was so comfortable even though it was really hot. lol. The heat has not calmed down yet here so it is hard to dress for fall even though I had a pumpkin milkshake the other day (hehe, just a taste of one, it was so hard not to get a whole one!!)
Please let me know if you guys have any questions or comments! If you want me to find you a skirt like this, just let me know and I WILL! hahah

I hope you guys have an amazing week this week! :D






post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment