brick walls and overalls
















Overalls: Express///Heels: Zara ///Belt: Target ///Sunglasses: ASOS

E and I have been so busy lately it has been really hard to find time for photoshoots but I have several scheduled for today :) These overalls have definitely been a staple in my closet that I have worn with tennies, t-shirts, and also dressed up like this. I think the shades make it though! These are from ASOS and I am obsessed with them. They were so cheap and I need cheap sunglasses because I scratch and lose them so easy. 
These overalls are form express which I highly recommend because their denim is such great quality and it has stretch to it. The stretch makes them so flattering to all body shapes! Don't be afraid to try some overalls next time your out shopping :). I got these on super sale at a Gabriel Brothers for $20 and they were originally $65 from Express. OH YEA :) 







post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment