24 hour love


So, here are a few outfits that I hope inspire you that I came up with for this day of love that is quickly approaching! I stayed right on trend with pastels and bold colors and I hope this gives you some ideas if you were having trouble deciding what to wear! And I want everything that I have pictured here :) ESPECIALLY the red drop waist dress from ASOS! I have been obsessed with the drop waist lately and I haven’t been able to find that ONE dress but I think this is it.

 
 


DAY
Old Navy pants (on sale! look amazing in person)
ASOS ring (on sale!)

EVENING
ASOS drop waist dress
Zappos Vogue heels
Kate Spade statement necklace
Kate Spade "Mrs" necklace  (WOULD BE AN ADORABLE GIFT FROM A HUBBY)
Sears coat (this is amazing and ON SALE)
 
NIGHT
Recycled coffee cup sleeve (Handmade! Would make a great gift!)


My love for ASOS has been in existence for a very long time. I first discovered it when I was in high school searching for homecoming dresses and ordered my dress from there. When I need that perfect dress, or that unique statement, ASOS NEVER disappoints! hahaha Sorry, had to share the love...<3
-CC


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment