Pop of red

Here is a little bit from my Birthday weekend last week! Had such an amazing time with family and got some amazingly thoughtful gifts from everyone! I felt so overwhelmed at how thoughtful and kind everyone was towards me :)! Was definitely feeling the love and still am this week! <3 Hope you like!


 
~
 
A t-shirt dress is a must have this spring and this is one of the cutest ones I found! You can dress them up or down or however you want!
Here are some suggestions for you!
 
OMG LOVE THIS! (but so not budget friendly lol)
ASOS (modern)
ASOS (relaxed)
 
~



 
btw, these are really how the walls are painted in my house, and my mom made the big 20 numbers! She is an artistic genius! haha
 
 
Dress: Forever 21(old, but this is amazing!)
Tights: Target
Heels: Inspired
Gold Chain Necklace: Gift
"C" Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Lips: New Revlon Matte Lipstick! LOVE

Do something today to show someone you love, how much you love them! <3

-CC

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment