Dreaming

 
 

 
This was so much fun to shoot! I was just dreaming that I was walking down the streets of New York on my way to a fancy party! hahaha but I wasn’t! Maybe one day
I got this skirt for $20 which is an amazing deal for how perfect it is! I also got it in purple. Hope you like
 



 

I have a surprise for you guys about something I am going to be starting! I have been searching for a long time for the perfect tulle midi skirt and I have had trouble finding one that was a good fit.
So, I decided to just make my own with the help of my Nana. I will let you know how it turns out and if it turns out well, I will make one for anybody that wants one in any color! I am so excited!

 

Crop Top: Zara (old)

Skirt: Choies


Heels: ASOS (on sale!)
 
 
-CC

 

 
 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment