Iridescence



As of January 28th, I am the big 20.
Do I feel older? Yes, I honestly do. I kind of wish I could stay 19 forever.
BUT, I am very excited about what my future and can say I am the happiest I have ever been.

I mean who doesn't want to be the birthday girl and wear an amazing sequin dress?? ;)
 
 








 
Motel is now my favorite ever brand for sequin dresses. This dress feels like a slightly tight sweatshirt. If that makes sense? hahah It really does though. I do not know how to describe how it is made but it is so comfortable and durable.
I fell in love with this dress the second it said iridescent and showed the neon green color. Motel also carries this dress in sequin sleeves and is very true to size.
 

 







 
Heels: ASOS , similar , love these
All Jewelry: Charming Charlies
Tights: Target
Lips: Revlon, matte lip crayon (Red)  <<<<<This lipstick is amazing!
 
-CC :)

 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment